School Supply List
In Kindergarten, teachers will put together individual boxes for students, so please DO NOT label supplies with your child’s name unless it is specified. Thank you very much!!
Supply List (please do not label):
- 2 boxes of 24 count Crayola crayons- regular size “Crayola” brand
- 1 box of Jumbo Crayola crayons (pack of 8)
- 1 pack of Paper Mate Pink Pearl erasers
- 1 pack of Ticonderoga "My First" tri-write pencils
- 6 pack of glue sticks- Elmer’s brand
- 3 pack of Jumbo glue sticks - Elmer's brand
- 2 pack of 25 or 1 pack 50 county heavy duty sheet protectors
- 6 pack of BLACK Fine Tip EXPO (Low Odor) Dry Erase Markers
1 pack of Black Chisel Tip EXPO Dry Erase Markers
2 Fine point Black Sharpie (Permanent marker)
- 3 Boxex of Kleenex
- 2 packs of baby wipes
- 1 box each of snack, sandwich, quart and gallon Ziploc baggies
Please label with your child's name:
- 2 inch three-ring binder with clear cover (child’s name on the inside cover)
- Clear plastic pencil box
- Headphones that fit your child - no ear buds
- Reusable water bottle with your child's name on it
- Back pack (regular size, non-rolling, big enough to fit their binder and their lunch, extra clothes, etc.)
Every day each child should have in their backpack an extra set of clothes (underwear, shirt, pants, socks). They can keep it in a large Ziploc bag with their name on it.
Welcome to first grade at North School! We are looking forward to an exciting and fun school year with our new students! In order to make our school year start off successfully we would really appreciate your help in donating all or some of these much needed school supplies. Please bring these items by the second week of school. If you are unable to donate these items in time, we also welcome later contributions throughout the school year. Thank you in advance for your help!
1. A package of black whiteboard markers.
2. A package of glue sticks.
3. A pack of Crayola crayons.
4. A pack of Crayola washable markers.
5. 2 packs of baby wipes.
6. A pack of gallon size Ziploc bags.
7. A pack of quart size Ziploc bags.
8. A pack of white copy paper.
9. 2 packs of tissue.
10. 2 spiral-bound notebooks.
11. A pack of manila file folders
We have prepared a list of supplies that your child will need for the upcoming school year.
- Headphones or earbuds
- 2 black sharpie markers
- Expo only, black only markers: fat (6)
- Crayola brand, color crayons 24 pack
- 6 Glue Sticks
- Copy paper (1 package of white, 1 package color of your choice))
- 1 box gallon Ziploc bags
- 1 box quart Ziploc bags
- 1 box sandwich bags
- 3 boxes of tissue
- 2 Packages of baby wipes for cleaning surfaces
- Large, white (not pink) eraser (no pencil top erasers)
- 4 Ticonderoga beginner’s “My First pencil”
- Pencil Box
Please try to bring in all your supplies in a bag labeled with your name. By the end of the week, we will work as a team to organize all the supplies you have brought in to make this year run smoothly.
Student Donations for use for your student:
- $5 donation for AR book bags, folders and notebooks
- 2 boxes of 24 crayons (not any bigger, please)
- 1 pack of skinny markers
- 1 pack of think markers
- 1 pack of 12 colored pencils
- 3 x 5 in. pencil box/spacemaker (see picture below)
- Pencil sharpener with container for shavings (see picture below)
- 2 small glue sticks (not bottles)
- 1 small bottle of hand sanitizer to keep at desk
- Earbuds or headphones (to keep at school)
- 2 Highlighters (yellow and pink)
- 2 black dry erase markers (regular sized, not skinny)
- a backpack (absolutely no wheels)
- a supply of pencils (not mechanical) to last at east a few months
- a fun folder to hold art work and fun activities (can be any color of print/no binders)
Note about pencils:
Students are expected to have at least 3 sharpened pencils in their pencil box at all times. We will give them time every morning to sharpen them with their own self-enclosed sharpener. It is our expectation that students will NOT use their sharpener again for the rest of the day. Students need to be prepared to learn and this includes having sharpened pencils. They may supply their own throughout the year or buy them from their teacher for 10 cents first thing in the morning. This is to teach your child responsibility, self-control and planning ahead skills.
2 boxes of Keenex
1 box of gallon-sized. large plastic bags, packs of stickers, new or "like new" age appropriate book for in class birthday celebrations (students will receive a book on their birthday. Do NOT send in treats)
Donations are appreciated.
PLEASE DO NOT WRITE STUDENT NAMES ON SUPPLIES
Bring the below supplies on first day of school:
- 1 1/2 inch binder (3-ring)
- Pencil Pouch with holes for binder (3 ring)
- 1 package of #2 pencils (no mechanical pencils please)
- 1 red correcting pen (no gel pens please)
- 3 Black Dry Erase Markers
- 3 highlighters (different colors)
- 1 set of Earbuds or Headphones (Over the ears is more comfortable)
(used daily on one-to-one computer in class) (if headphones break, please prepare to replace)
- 3 different color spiral notebook - 70 pages each (used and kept in your student's desk)
- 1 - 12+ count box of colored pencils
- 1 box of color markers (keep in own pencil pouch)
- 1+ box of Kleenex (shared)
- 3+ glue sticks (shared)
- 2 packages of college ruled binder paper (shared)
- Box of masks - unopened masks are needed for our classrooms (shared)
Music Class: Recommend students buy their own “recorder” with case (* See Picture )
(4th Grade has split classes - 1/2 classes Trimester 1 and 2; Trimester 3 TBD)
Students will not share recorders if they purchase their own. The prices range from $6.00- 12.00.
Available at Main Street Music, Amazon or Walmart online
Please do not bring any other supplies unless notified. (pencil sharpeners, gadgets, toys, distracting cute erasers)
Teachers may request additional items throughout the year.
The 5th grade team is in need of supplies for the classrooms. A donation of any of the following supplies would be appreciated.
Your student will need the following items for use in their 5th grade classes every day:
PLEASE DO NOT WRITE STUDENT NAMES ON SUPPLIES:
1 3-inch 3-ring binder
1 pack of 8 divider tabs
Pencil Pouch (to go in binder)
4 plastic folders
1 package of #2 pencils (no mechanical pencils please)
1 red correcting pen (no gel pens please)
1 pack of blue or black pens
1 package of EXPO Black Dry Erase Markers
4 Highlighters (different colors)
1 pack of colored markers
1 set of Earbuds or Headphones (For the computer. The Dollar store has them)
1 Blue 70 page spiral notebook
1 Red 70 page spiral notebook
1 Green 70 page spiral notebook
1 24 count box of colored pencils
1 box of Kleenex
4 glue sticks
1 blunt point scissors
2 packages of college ruled binder paper
Please do not bring any other supplies unless notified. This includes pencil sharpeners, gadgets, etc.
Teachers may request additional items throughout the year.
6th Grade Student Supply List
- 4 College rules notebooks (if possible Red for ELA, Green for Science, Blue for Math, Yellow for History)
- 4 Color Folders (Red-ELA , Blue-Math, Green-Science , Yellow-Social Studies)
- Dividers for binder
- Pencils (if mechanical, you need lead too)
- Pencil sharpener (covered)
- Pens (red, blue, black)
- Glue stick
- Colored pencils
- White board markers
A donation of any of the supplies is greatly appreciated. Thank you for contributing to our classrooms.
- Copy Paper
- Hand Sanitizer Purell Brand (District approved)
- #2 Pencils (lots)
- Individual Pencil Sharpener (Be sure it has a case to collect the shavings!)
Your student is strongly encouraged to have the following items for use in their classes:
- Dry erase markers - 3 colors
- 2-3 pencils at all times
- If you buy mechanical pencils but some extra lead as well (seems like we are always in need!)
- Black/blue pens
- Pocket foleers with prongs (science)
- Ruler (science)
- Highlighters pink, green, yellow others as wanted
- Colored pencils and/or markers (science)
- Binder paper
- 2 - one subject notebooks for history and Language Arts. The wire notebooks with holds to put into the 3-ring binder (preferably ones that have a clean edge when you tear out the pages)
- Science will need a 5-subject notebook dedicated specifically for the topic. Be sure to get a strong one as they will have to last the entire year.
- 2 Composition notebooks for Math
A donation of any of the following supplies would be appreciated. These supplies will help our students succeed in school and would be greatly appreciated.
• Copy paper
• Binder paper
• Dry erase markers/ erasers
• Glue sticks
• Hand Sanitizer
• # 2 pencils
• Black or blue ball point pens
Any help parents can give will make a big difference in the classroom. These supplies help create a comfortable and productive learning environment for your children. Thank you for contributing to our classrooms!
Your student is strongly encouraged to have the following items for use in their 8th grade classes:
• 2-3 pencils at all times
• If you buy mechanical pencils buy some extra lead as well (seems like we’re always in need!)
• Black/blue pens (no gel pens please)
• Pencil sharpener (Be sure it has a case to collect the shavings!)
• 3 ring binder with dividers and/or pocket folders (5-6 of them)
• Clear protractor
• Colored pencils
• Binder paper (At least 1 ream per trimester)
• 2-3 notebooks (preferably ones that have a clean edge when you tear out the pages)
• Science will need a notebook dedicated specifically for the topic.
(As many pages as you can get. They'll be used throughout the year)