School Supply List
In Kindergarten, teachers will put together individual boxes for students, so please DO NOT label supplies with your child’s name unless it is specified. Thank you very much!!
Supply List (please do not label):
- 2 boxes of 24 count Crayola crayons- regular size “Crayola” brand
- 1 box of Jumbo Crayola crayons (pack of 8)
- 1 pack of Paper Mate Pink Pearl erasers
- 1 pack of #2 pencils
- 1 pack of Ticonderoga "My First" tri-write pencils
- 6 pack of glue sticks- Elmer’s brand
- 1 pack of sheet protectors
- 4 pack of BLACK Fine Tip EXPO (Low Odor) Dry Erase Markers
- Box of Kleenex
- 2 packs of baby wipes
Please label the following items:
- 2 blue wide ruled spiral notebooks (child's name on the inside)
- 2 yellow wide ruled spiral notebooks (child's name on the inside)
- 2 wide ruled spiral notebooks - any color/design (child’s name on the inside)
- 1 ½ three-ring binder with clear cover (child’s name on the inside cover)
- Sterilite 6 qt. Clear Storage Box with White Lid
- Pencil box
- Reusable water bottle with your child's name on it
- Back pack (regular size, non-rolling, big enough to fit their binder and their lunch, extra clothes, etc.)
Every day each child should have in their backpack an extra set of clothes (underwear, shirt, pants, socks). They can keep it in a large Ziploc bag.
Welcome to first grade at North School! We are looking forward to an exciting and fun school year with our new students! In order to make our school year start off successfully we would really appreciate your help in donating all or some of these much needed school supplies. Please bring these items by the second week of school. If you are unable to donate these items in time, we also welcome later contributions throughout the school year. Thank you in advance for your help!
1. A package of black whiteboard markers.
2. A package of gluesticks.
3. A pack of Crayola crayons.
4. A pack of Crayola washable markers.
5. 2 packs of baby wipes.
6. A pack of gallon size Ziploc bags.
7. A pack of quart size Ziploc bags.
8. A pack of white copy paper.
9. 2 packs of tissue.
10. 2 spiral-bound notebooks.
11. A pack of manila file folders
We have prepared a list of supplies that your child will need for the upcoming school year.
- Expo only, black only markers: fat (6)
- Expo only, black only markers: thin (pack of 4 or 6)
- Crayola brand, color crayons 24 pack
- 6 Glue Sticks
- Copy paper (2 packages of white)
- 1 box gallon Ziploc bags
- 1 box quart Ziploc bags
- College ruled spiral notebook
- 3 boxes of tissue
- 2 Packages of baby wipes for cleaning surfaces
- Large, white (not pink) eraser (no pencil top erasers)
- 4 Ticonderoga beginner’s “My First pencil”
- Pencil Box
- Purell Brand hand sanitizer (It must be this brand according to TUSD) 1 personal and 1 classroom size
Please try to bring in all your supplies in a bag labeled with your name. By the end of the week, we will work as a team to organize all the supplies you have brought in to make this year run smoothly.
Student Donations for use for your student:
- $5 donation for AR book bags, folders and notebooks
- 2 boxes of 24 crayons (not any bigger, please)
- 1 pack of skinny markers
- 1 pack of think markers
- 1 pack of 12 colored pencils
- 3 x 5 in. pencil box/spacemaker (see picture below)
- Self enclosed pencil sharpener (see picture below)
- 2 small glue sticks (not bottles)
- 1 small bottle of hand sanitizer to keep at desk
- Earbuds or headphones (to keep at school)
- 2 Highlighters (yellow and pink)
- 2 black dry erase markers (regular sized, not skinny)
- 2 notebooks (regular size, not composition, 70 sheets)(see picture below)
- a backpack (please, not one with wheels)
- a supply of pencils (not mechanical)
- 2 black regular-sized Sharpies (or something similar)
Students are expected to have at least 3 sharpened pencils in their pencil box at all times. We will give them time every morning to sharpen them with their own self-enclosed sharpener. It is our expectation that students will NOT use their sharpener again for the rest of the day. Students need to be prepared to learn and this includes having sharpened pencils. They may supply their own throughout the year or buy them from their teacher for 10 cents first thing in the morning. This is to teach your child responsibility, self-control and planning ahead skills.
DONATIONS FOR CLASSROOM USE:
Mrs. Reading’s students: large bottle of hand sanitizer and package of baby wipes
Ms. Miller’s students: 2 boxes of Kleenex and 1 pack of copy paper
Ms. Klug’s students: 1 box of large, plastic bags (able to close) and 2 packs of wide-ruled binder paper
A donation of any of the following supplies would be appreciated.
PLEASE DO NOT WRITE STUDENT NAMES ON SUPPLIES
- 1 1/2 -2 inch 3-ring binder
- Pencil Pouch (to go in binder - 3 ring)
- 1 package of #2 pencils (no mechanical pencils please)
- 1 red correcting pen (no gel pens please)
- 1 package of Black Dry Erase Marker
- 1 small white board eraser (small washcloth works)
- 3 highlighters (different colors)
- 1 package of White Eraser
- 1 set of Earbuds or Headphones (For the computer. The Dollar store has them)
- 1 blue 70 page spiral notebook
- 1 red 70 page spiral notebook
- 1 green 70 page spiral notebook
- 1 12 count box of colored pencils
- 1 box of Kleenex
- 2 packages of glue sticks
- 1 blunt point scissors
- 2 packages of college ruled binder paper
Please do not bring any other supplies unless notified. This includes pencil sharpeners, gadgets, etc.; please bring the above supplies on the first day of school. Teachers may request additional items throughout the year.
Music Class: Recommend students buy their own “recorder” with case (* See Picture )
(4th Grade has one class in music at a time- 1 class in Trimester 1 and another class in Trimester 2)
Students will not share recorders if they purchase their own. The prices range from $6.00- 12.00.
Available at Main Street Music, Amazon or Walmart online
The 5th grade team is in need of supplies for the classrooms. A donation of any of the following supplies would be appreciated. Please bring the above supplies on the first day of school.
PLEASE DO NOT WRITE STUDENT NAMES ON SUPPLIES:
1 ½ inch 3 ring binder
Pencil Pouch (to go in binder)
1 package of #2 pencils (no mechanical pencils please)
1 red correcting pen (no gel pens please)
1 package of Black Dry Erase Markers
1 small white board eraser (small washcloth works)
3 Highlighters (different colors)
1 package of White Erasers
1 set of Earbuds or Headphones (For the computer. The Dollar store has them)
1 Blue 70 page spiral notebook
1 Red 70 page spiral notebook
1 Green 70 page spiral notebook
1 12 count box of colored pencils
1 box of Kleenex
2 packages of glue sticks
1 blunt point scissors
2 packages of college ruled binder paper
Please do not bring any other supplies unless notified. This includes pencil sharpeners, gadgets, etc.
Teachers may request additional items throughout the year.
6th Grade Student Supply List
- 3 inch Binder
- 4 Color Folders (Red-ELA , Blue-Math, Green-Science , Yellow-Social Studies)
- 2-3 Highlighters (yellow, pink, orange, etc)
- 6-7 College Ruled Notebooks
- White glue
- Glue Sticks
- Colored pencils
- Pencil sharpener (covered)
- Pens (red, blue, black)
- White board markers
- College ruled paper
A donation of any of the supplies is greatly appreciated. Thank you for contributing to our classrooms.
- Copy Paper
- Hand Sanitizer Purell Brand (District approved)
- #2 Pencils
- Individual Pencil Sharpener (Be sure it has a case to collect the shavings!)
Your student is strongly encouraged to have the following items for use in their classes:
- Binder Paper
- Dry erase markers
- 2-3 pencils at all times
- If you buy mechanical pencils but some extra lead as well (seems like we are always in need!)
- Black/blue pens
- 3-inch, 3-ring binder with dividers and/or pocket folders (5-6 of them)
- Highlighters pink, green, yellow others as wanted
- Colored pencils or markers
- Binder paper
- 2 - one subject notebooks for history and Language Arts. The wire notebooks with holds to put into the 3-ring binder (preferably ones that have a clean edge when you tear out the pages)
- Science will need a 5-subject notebook dedicated specifically for the topic. Be sure to get a strong one as they will have to last the entire year.
- 2 Composition notebooks for Math
A donation of any of the following supplies would be appreciated. These supplies will help our students succeed in school and would be greatly appreciated.
• Copy paper
• Binder paper
• Dry erase markers/ erasers
• Glue sticks
• Hand Sanitizer
• # 2 pencils
• Black or blue ball point pens
Any help parents can give will make a big difference in the classroom. These supplies help create a comfortable and productive learning environment for your children. Thank you for contributing to our classrooms!
Your student is strongly encouraged to have the following items for use in their 8th grade classes:
• 2-3 pencils at all times
• If you buy mechanical pencils buy some extra lead as well (seems like we’re always in need!)
• Black/blue pens (no gel pens please)
• Pencil sharpener (Be sure it has a case to collect the shavings!)
• 3 ring binder with dividers and/or pocket folders (5-6 of them)
• Clear protractor
• Colored pencils
• Binder paper (At least 1 ream per trimester)
• 2-3 notebooks (preferably ones that have a clean edge when you tear out the pages)
• Science will need a notebook dedicated specifically for the topic.
(As many pages as you can get. They'll be used throughout the year)